Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30 week update...















How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: I have hit the 30lb mark and hope to stabilize here. watching what I eat now..

How much does baby weigh: According to the Bump, my summer squash/melon is now at the 3lb mark.

Maternity clothes: Had to buy a few new items, loving my lounge pants and stretchy demi panel jeans from Gap Maternity. I had to retire a few tops already that are wayyy too tight now.

Stretch marks: Possible hint of one or two on my side hip..can't tell b/c they aren't lines more like a few dots..None whatsover on my belly, so far *fingers crossed*

Sleep: Actually getting decent amount of Zzz's since we have the window open and the fall breeze keeps my body temp down. I also shove pillows up against my back in addition to my huge maternity pillow, so that helps. But rolling over in the middle of the night I feel aches and pains. And then there is Cole swinging from my ribs in there and doing disco possibly? ;)

Best moment this week: Tie between experiencing Jay getting socked in the face while pressing his ear to my belly to hear Cole.....and...the arrival of our adorable custom felt owl/birdie mobile.

Movement: Best way to describe is always on the move...periods of no movement have definitely shortened. he likes to kick and punch all day and bulge out my stomach all alien-like. haha. I enjoy it all day but it does keep me up at night sometimes..

Food cravings: I wouldn't say I have cravings anymore but I still keep sweet treats in the house for a few times a week. Oh and I can't seem to consume enough Orange-Mango juice...I started drinking it to help with leg cramps and I'm hooked :P

Belly button in or out: It's begun to poke outward now...gets a little more outie every day. Turkey is almost done ;-)

What I miss: Getting in and out of the car with ease, climbing stairs w/o nearly passing out, and lately sushi (mmmmm)

What I'm looking forward to: Putting my nursery together with all the shower gifts, getting the house ready, and in about 6 weeks, starting maternity leave ;-)

Milestone: Tour of labor & delivery at hospital this weekend. Baby shower next weekend, woohoo!!

No comments: