Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Update to "Is Cole Ready to Rock" post..

So we tried the headphones on the stomach thing this weekend. We tried Pink Floyd, no response. We tried Nine Inch Nails, no response... nothing we played caused Cole to react. I think he was sleeping at the time. So next time we'll try it when he's awake and actively kicking.

Funny note, most of the pics you see of mommies holding headphones to their bellies are the big clonky kind. I almost felt silly holding the tiny pair of earbuds to my belly. And I was afraid to put the volume up too loud b/c I didn't want to scare the bejeezus out of my son :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...the earbuds might not play loud enough. But then, I didn't even try headphones. I just played music on a radio or computer...sometimes Liam jiggled to it, sometimes not.