Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Houston, we have a visual...

This weekend marked a whole new experience in feeling baby Cole's kicks b/c now I can see them! Mr. Laz and my sister were both able to see his kicks as well. It's pretty cool to watch the surface bulge and bounce every time he kicked hard enough. Soon I'll have to try the trick of putting M&M's on my stomach to watch him flick them off. haha.

Braxton Hicks are in full swing now, they started two weeks ago. Although it's not painful I found the sudden tightening and gravitational pull very uncomfortable. They've also been accompanied with cramps, some more intense than others. I know this is nature's way of preparing us for what we're going to encounter so I'm content with that. But it really slows you down when they come on suddenly.

Almost to V-Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you see elbows, knees, feet, and hands sliding past...or just poking out. Feels odd, and looks even odder. Like your own little alien in there. *smile* And prepare for people to start really feeling you up. Heh!