Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hitting the beach in style..

So I changed my mind on the original maternity bathing suit I ordered. It arrived and it turned out to be a neon pink, which is soo not for me.

But I found an even cuter suit. I have always been an avid lover of polka dots so when I found the Retro Dot Halter by PregO, it was love. hehe. It's not just a spattering of even polka dots, they swirls around in a retro pattern. And it comes in my two favorite color combos, pink/chocolate and blue/chocolate. And the blue is actually shades of soft aqua blue. I wavered between which color to get but decided to go with the blue combo.

I especially love the bottoms which tie on the side and scoop low for an underbelly fit. Super cute!

We're going for a day trip to the beach for Jay's birthday on Wednesday! We leave Tuesday night and we're staying with our good friends in their cute beach condo rental in Fenwick Island, DE. It's very close to both Rehoboth and OC, MD.

No comments: