Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't breach the pillow walls!


Ok so sweet darling mr. laz got me this awesome pillow for my birthday last month. I first heard about it on thebump.com boards and it's the sweetest find ever. It's called the Leachco Back n Belly pillow. It's a U-shaped pillows with "lobster claws" that contour to fit against a growing baby bump and support your back. Instead of traditional maternity pillows or body pillows, you don't have to drag the pillow with you when you switch positions. Instead, you just roll over and grip the other leg of the pillow. It really helps to keep your hips aligned and free of pressure if you wrap your legs around it. But beware as it does take up quite some room in your bed. And your kitty might find it very comfortable. Several times my cat, Poe, has tried to climb onto the pillow and into the pod of warmth I've created in the cente. But I show him who's boss when he does that. And it's true, they land on their feet no matter how hard you throw them ;-)

No comments: