Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15 week update...


So I'm officially 15 weeks along today. It's amazing how fast the time has flown. I'm into my second trimester now and I can definitely say that the nausea has left for now. Aside from the occasional migraine and waves of exhaustion, I'm feeling so much better now. By the end of the day I'm craving a nap but I'm slowly gaining energy back.

The twins have grown exponentially and I've traded in my traditional bra for a matronly maternity one. My bump has also starting to bloom. I am wearing all maternity clothing now, although some of the pants are still a little loose on me. I got my first recognition from a complete stranger at ShopRite the other day. Her toddler was screaming her head off about wanting cookies and she turns to me and says "See what you have to look forward to. When are you due?" I was secretly pleased, however, that I was looking more obviously pregnant. And not just like someone who has had a few too many Krispy Kremes.. ;-)
I was looking at a pic I had taken around 11 1/2 weeks and compared it to one I had taken yesterday. It's amazing how much I've changed!

No comments: